Join us at one of our regular Royal Dukes Band showcases to see us live in action for yourself. At the showcase, we will present a number of different band sizes and configurations, so you can find the style that grabs you. It's a fun night out and an excellent demonstration of our passion, professionalism and our versatility.Upcoming Showcases Free public gigs to see the band live
- LocationDallasDateTue Mar 28thDetailsCity TavernDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationOklahoma CityDateMon Apr 3rdDetailsWhiskey Chicks BricktownDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationHoustonDateTue Apr 4thDetailsThe Gorgeous GaelDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationSan AntonioDateWed Apr 5thDetailsFitzgeraldsDetails7:30pm - 8:30pm
- LocationAustinDateMon Apr 10thDetailsDarwins PubDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationEl PasoDateTue Apr 18thDetailsKings XDetails8pm - 9pm
The Royal Dukes can perform a unique mix of songs all individually tailored to meet the tastes of you and your guests. Head to Our Music for more examples from our song list, and some sample recordings.
- Don't Stop Believing Journey
- Sweet Home Alabama Lynrd Skynyrd
- Jessie's Girl Rick Springfield
- Twist 'n' Shout The Beatles
- Can't Buy Me Love The Beatles
- Sweet Caroline Neil Diamond
- Call Me Al Paul Simon
- Play That Funky Music Wild Cherry
- Brown Eyed Girl Van Morrison
- 24K Magic Bruno Mars
- Wake Me Up Avicii
- We Found Love Rihanna
- I Love It Icona Pop
- Firework Katy Perry
- Timber Ke$ha+PitBull
- Rather Be Clean Bandit
- Suit And Tie Justin Timberlake
- Get Lucky Daft Punk
- No Diggity Blackstreet
- Crazy In Love Beyoncé
- Forget You Cee Lo Green
- I've Got You Under My Skin Frank Sinatra
- Unforgettable Nat King Cole
- Moondance Van Morisson
- Come Fly With Me Frank Sinatra
- Misty Etta James
- Fly Me To The Moon Frank Sinatra
- L-O-V-E Nat King Cole
- Don't Know Why Nora Jones
- What A Wonderful World Louis Armstrong
Funk + Motown
- What's Going On Marvin Gaye
- Respect Aretha Franklin
- At Last Etta James
- My Girl Temptations
- Rock With You Michael Jackson
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered Stevie Wonder
- Ain't Nobody Chaka Khan
- Son Of A Preacher Man Dusty Springfield
- Let's Get It On Marvin Gaye
- Get Up Offa That Thing James Brown
Old School Favorites
- Billie Jean Michael Jackson
- Superstition Stevie Wonder
- I Feel Good James Brown
- Valerie Amy Winehouse
- Kiss Prince
- I Want You Back The Jackson 5
- I Wish Stevie Wonder
- P.Y.T. Michael Jackson
- Proud Mary Tina Turner
- Title Artist
- Various Jazz Standards Sinatra, Coltrane, Fitzgerald, Buble, etc.
- Various Hebrew Folk Songs Horas, Hava Nagilia, Siman Tov Mazal Tov, etc.
For many people, booking a band is a daunting task. The Royal Dukes Band prides itself on a level of pre-event service that is unrivaled - we guarantee that the band will be the easiest part of planning your event. Any logistical complications are taken care of behind the scenes, and we proactively guide you through the process so that you can simply enjoy your event to the fullest. Just tell us about your vision, and let us take care of the rest.
Click below for more info on pricing and to see how we can help you with your specific event...
WeddingsCeremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception. We are wedding entertainment experts.
Corporate EventsProfessional, versatile & highly organized musicians available for any scale event.
FestivalsParties, Festivals, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, any event, large or small.
Our clients say
Perfect if you love to dance!
If you love to dance, and if your guests love to dance, you should definitely hire the Royal Dukes! Our guests were on the dance floor non-stop until the band finished playing at 11:30 p.m. Not only is their music great, they are also wonderful to work with. Eundo was extremely responsive and very detailed in the planning process. I feel like the band understood the vibe we were going for at the reception. It was a wonderful night, and I would highly recommend this band to others!
Cat and I are musicians, and we wanted to find the best wedding band in Texas to play our wedding. They were recommended by a good friend of ours, and we heard the Houston band play at a previous wedding. They were absolutely incredible and far exceeded our expectations. Every single player and singer on stage were phenomenal musicians and excellent performers. They played contemporary music, jazz standards, and some wedding classics to perfection. The MC killed it and they played our first dance song live flawlessly. The number one comment and praise about our wedding was the Royal Dukes Band. Eundo was very polite and courteous during the setup process, and we had several talks to go over the plan in advance. They worked with the venue, our planner, and made sure the schedule was nailed down prior to the event. These guys are true professionals, from business to the incredible music they play.
They rocked our wedding!
This band rocked our wedding, they were so worth every penny! I lost count of how many of our guests asked who they were and how we found them; everyone wanted to know about them. As always, take time to see a band perform live before you hire them. Definitely do this with the Royal Dukes because youll get a great night out of it and hear some really good music. 5 stars, couldnt say enough good things!
Professional and flexible!
My wife and I are musicians - these guys are the real deal. They were very professional and flexible from the start, proactively worked with our venue and our wedding planner, then executed their performances on the wedding day to perfection. Their MC was a badass, Eundo helped keep everything coordinated perfectly, they nailed the live version of our first dance, they kept the crowd going, played at the right volume, and kept our guests dancing throughout the night. These guys are far above your average wedding band and are very talented and professional musicians. Will definitely hire them again for an event and will recommend them to our friends wedding in Austin! We are excited to hear them play again at our friends wedding in May! Thank you Royal Dukes for making our reception awesome!
From the first time we spoke to the end of our wedding night, the Royal Dukes Band were just incredible. Really helpful and upfront in the booking process. Their organization and thoroughness was supremely professional and they KILLED IT on our wedding day. We had them play the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, as well as MCing for speeches. They had the dance floor packed the whole night! Really couldnt have asked for more from them. Just wonderful!